Dr. Kimberly Harrop
Dr. Kim Harrop is the pulse of Balmoral Dental Arts. Cheerful, enthusiastic, smart and kind, Dr. Harrop loves what she does. And that’s why she does it so confidently and well. Now in her 30th year of practising dentistry, her dedication remains true and her expertise continues to shine. As she welcomes you to our practice, you’ll find that her warmth is embracive, her expertise is impressive, and her interest in her patients’ well-being is genuine and uncompromising.
Dr. Harrop moved to Toronto in 1987 after completing her dental degree at the University of Manitoba. To advance her knowledge and skills, Dr. Harrop has eagerly supplemented and expanded her training by completing many specialized, post-graduate programs: sedation, cosmetic and implant dentistry, hypnoses, TMD, and occlusion.
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry from the University of Manitoba in 1988
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Manitoba in 1987
- Dental Intern at Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children from 1987-1988
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene from the University of Manitoba in 1979
- Continuums 1 through Interdisciplinary at the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Spear Center for Advanced Dental Education - Sleep Medicine / Sleep Apnea
- Intravenous Sedation from Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montifiore Medical Centre in 1990
- Cosmetic Dentistry from the State University of New York at Buffalo 1995
- Bronze Medal for Anatomy from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Dentistry
- Bronze Medal for Major Organ Systems from the University of Manitoba Faculty of Dentistry
- Terry Fox Research Clerkship from the University of Manitoba
- Certificate of Merit for Highest Standing from the University of Manitoba from 1983-1985
- Gold Model for the Highest Standing in Dental Hygiene from the Manitoba Dental Association
- Variety of awards for academic excellence and highest standing in anesthesiology, mechanisms of disease and therapy, cariology, oral histology, radiology, and oral pathology
We really enjoy what we do. We’ve got the training, the skills, the experience, the understanding and desire to provide you with the type of care and service you expect from professionals like us. It makes us happy to know that after a treatment you feel good and well cared-for. That’s what’s most important to you, so that’s equally important to us. We’re here to keep you smiling.